Tuesday, August 23, 2005

God bless my Yong Tau Hoo!

Staff Profile: James Lim

What is your role in the Staff Team?: Minister to Mandarin Service [of the Hope of God Church].

[What was] Your most embarrassing moment?: ...some time ago, I went to eat Yong Tau Fu without bringing enough money. I can still remember the shock and embarrassment I felt at that point of time. Knowing that there is no ATM around and the shop only accept cash payment; I frantically tried calling people for help but no one answered my call. When my Yong Tau Fu came and the waiter extended out his hand for the money, I warned him that I may not have enough money as I took out my wallet. I could clearly see the displeasure on his face. In my heart, I prayed for a miracle as I dug deep into my wallet. Surprisingly, out came the exact amount of money to pay for the food, which I knew for certain wasn't there in the first place. Thank God for saving me the embarrassment.


Hallelujah! Hey presto! GOD EXISTS!!! YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I would've just ran off if I knew I didn't have enough money. :P

But his way is better! Haha.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home